Monday, August 31, 2009

School Days and Proud Mommas

I can't believe Grace is so big. She just doesn't look like my little baby anymore. She was SO excited to go to school this morning; all we got was a little nervous smile when we left and then she ran off to play. Ms. Mandy is her teacher's name and we got a picture with her; Grace wanted to take her an apple this morning. One of these pictures is really great, but I wanted to post the series progression, because you can tell exactly what I was telling her in each one. What a ham!






2 comments:

Katie said...

I swear she just about looks big enough to be in Kindergarten, not pre-school.

Stop growing so much Grace!! I hope you had a wonderful first day of school. We love you!

Del and Vicki said...

Grace, you looked ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE (in a "Fancy-Nancy" way) for your first day at Stepping Stones!
Love & big hugs,
Grandma :)