



Because a lot of our normal toys are already packed, we are getting more and more creative. Laundry baskets, and of course the always popular cardboard box, are proving to be just as much fun, if not more. Also, I had been saving back a collapsible play tunnel for a rainy day, and let's just say that it was "raining" when I pulled it out.
Lily - 7.5 months, Grace 40 months

Look, I finally got a picture where you can see Lily's two bottom teeth!







Grace has REALLY gotten in to one of her "babies", which she has dubbed "Ella". She reminds us frequently to be quiet because Ella is sleeping, or to watch while Ella eats, walks, etc. Ella goes EVERYWHERE with us, as you can see in the pictures. I thought this shot was really interesting with Grace taking care of Ella in the background.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I love the tutu. I think the girls in the laundry basket together is precious, as is the shot of Lily and Grace looking at each other from opposite sides of the tunnel. And Grace looks like she had the time of her life with John and Dot. Great idea they had!
Post a Comment