Tuesday, February 03, 2009

So it's been a while. I've been barely keeping my head above water; turns out I really stink at being a single parent. Lee had abdominal surgery (he's fine now) and was recuperating in Graham for his own safety for a couple of weeks. I was doing good to be eating supper by about 9:30 p.m., much less keep up with blogging! My hiatus of course means that I am WAY behind, so these pictures are actually from Christmas. My moody older child was not at all interested in the picture-taking process, which you can clearly see from this progression of pictures. At the time I was frustrated, but looking at the series is pretty darn hilarious. Finally ended up with some fab shots of her solo and with baby sis. Got some beautiful 5 month pictures of baby Lily. Thank you Uncle Eric!




















1 comment:

Katie said...

The progression of pictures really is VERY funny. Love you guys!