What a week! Tonight is the first night since Thanksgiving I have literally been able to sit down BY MYSELF to do ANYTHING. These past few days would have been busy anyway, with company in, etc., but on top of that, Lily got REALLY sick and we ended up with her at the emergency room Thanksgiving night. Very long story short, it ended up just being a high fever due to a virus, thank you God. Despite this being our 2nd kid, this was our first trip like that to the hospital, and I never want to have to do that again. Emergency room waits with a very sick baby make for quick wrinkles and gray hair, I'm convinced! Lily is much better, but managed to give it to my Mom, brother, and Grace. Yeah.
Here are Lily's 3 month pictures from the professionals, althogh she is about to be 4 months old. I love these, because they exactly show her personality. She is such a joy, always happy and rarely discontent (even in the middle of being very sick) - our little "sunshine".




1 comment:
Oh how precious! I love all her professional shots. Miss seeing her grow and change. :-(
Post a Comment