7 random things should not be hard, since I am the most random person I know . . .
1. I have huge aversions to some foods due to texture issues, i.e.: bananas that have gotten more than about one brown spot, lots of raw veggies (I have to chew and then swallow them down with water or I gag), and ESPECIALLY wet breads (like bread pudding, or gravy on biscuits, or a sandwich with mayo that has been sitting too long). This list could go on forever. Okay, maybe 'some' foods was an understatement.
2. My sweet hubby and I have known each other since we were 10, which is TWENTY years now. That is nuts. He used to chase me around the band hall with spitwads and everything.
3. I love to decorate cakes. So far the best have been Grace's birthday cakes.
4. I consider myself to be pretty darn environmentally conscious. When I go through our mail, not only do I recycle the junk pieces, but I also take the envelopes that bills come in and rip out the little plastic 'window' so I can put them in also. I have such guilt about my environmental footprint that I have been known to go to my trashcan and retrieve a piece of paper as small as a sticky note that I just threw away to recycle. On the less o.c.d. side, I AM proud that I am basically using nothing but biodegradable cleaners that are non toxic.
5. I have witnessed two people on bicycles get hit by cars on two separate occasions. Both of them were at A&M, and if you went to school there, no further explanation will be necessary. I should add that they were very minor incidents with no injuries.
6. At the risk of sounding like a copycat of Katie E., I am proud to say I have also been sky-diving twice! Everyone should go twice at least, because the second time is much more enjoyable, mostly due to the fact that you are not constantly concentrating on not peeing your pants out of fear.
7. I love photography, especially nature photography, and am learning a lot about it. Someday, I will be able to afford the equipment to take it to the next level.
+of+100_3611edit.jpg)
I tag Eric, who is my only other blogger that hasn't tagged me. Again, sigh.
1 comment:
I hadn't seen some of those nature shots. Very impressive! It makes me want to be in nature right NOW.
Your blog makes me sad because there were a couple things I didn't know about you. :-( I guess it's been too long since we were roomies. We're old.
And just for the record, I was way more scared of skydiving the 2nd time around! I thought to myself, "You survived the first time. Why risk this again?!" Guess I wouldn't make a good professional skydiver.
Post a Comment