Friday, March 26, 2010

I hate to say it out loud . . .

I hate to say this out loud, but everyone is finally well around here I think! Took Lily back for her follow-up apt. with pediatrician this morning and her lungs sounded completely clear! Thank you God! She managed to charm him with an "I love you" and ongoing commentary about his wall decor in the exam room to boot. On the way home, she also manged to get every square inch of herself and her car seat covered in orange sucker.

Grace had cowboy day at school today and could not have been more excited about using her Daddy's childhood stick-horse. "There were real rabbits, Mommy,and a guinea pig, and a big goat with horns, and tiny baby chicks!" (guinea pigs for cowboy day? someone please school me.) Came home dirty and happily exhausted. It was a good day for preschoolers in Graham today.

Thanks to everyone that's been keeping up with us during the past few weeks, and praying for Lily to get better. You are all awesome!

No comments: