Monday, November 02, 2009

It has been a crazy house around here lately.  One or more of us has been sick, getting sick, or just getting over being sick until just recently.  I blame 100% of it on preschool.  Grace comes out of that building and I just want to run her through a toxic waste shower -- you know, the ones like in the movies where there are four or five stages, each one with a different type of disinfectant?  Currently our lovely new home smells like a blissful mix of Vick's Vapor Rub and cough/snot germs.  Wonderful.  This is a pretty good representation of how I have felt for the last two weeks.  Thanks to Lily for the personification . . .



However, in the middle of all that, Lee and I did manage to get away for our first weekend alone in about 18 months.  I know, that's crazy, but remember all that has been happening in our family in the last year.  More about all that to come, and Halloween pictures, and a girl's weekend trip with best friend Kate, but for now, here's a few videos to laugh about.  This first one is sideways.  yes, I am aware of this, and for the love of all things holy, I have tried every single trick I know to rotate it and it spits out some answer about my camera's code not allowing it.  Whatever.  Despite the fact that one must stand on one's head to view it, it was WAY too funny not to post anyway.  Enjoy.


This next one is just a taste of Lily's new animal sound repertoire


And finally, my "baby" girl is doing all things big these days. On a whim, gave her utensils and she shocked us by how instantly well she did. No more baby for me . . .

No comments: