So a few days ago, Grace runs off to go potty on her own, which is getting more and more common (thank you God!). Usually she does pretty well getting her business done and then back out of the bathroom. However, this particular night, she had been in there a while. Lee went to check on her, and comes immediately back through and says to me "you are not going to believe what she's doing", and then gets the camera of all things. Now, I am all for good photo opps, but the bathroom, really? BUT, when I saw what he was talking about, the question was answered. Behold the note-taking princess on the potty!



Lily and her cuteness before church, 11-16-08 3 1/2 mo.

Grace's birthday celebration 11-29-08 3 YEARS OLD!

Lily with the tree 12-11-08
Here is my first attempt at loading video onto the blog (thanks to Kate or I would NEVER have figured the process out!). It's not the best ever, but one of the few times I have caught her on film laughing. She alternately thinks Grace is hilarious or frightening. This time, it was obviously hilarious, although by the end of it the "boos" were clearly losing their effect! Taken this week, Lily 4 mos.
No comments:
Post a Comment