Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Well, a lot has changed around here in the past few weeks. Lily is now one month old (unbelievable!) and up to 10 lbs., 4 oz., from her birth weight of 8lbs., 3 oz.! She is smiling and "air" laughing (laughing with no sound) and very alert. She is finally mostly sleeping through the night with feedings, and is bringing much joy to our household.

Grace is adjusting well to new baby sister. She loves to give her kisses and hugs, and constantly requests to see her feet.? For the most part, she has not acted too jealous; that is mostly coming out when a grandparent is loving on the baby. She has made some keen observations about her sister like: "Mommy, babies sure cry and poop a lot!" and "Lily has a tiny hiney!". Grace is herself up to 35 lbs as of today, and wearing 4T clothes already in most cases, even though she won't be 3 until November. She starts back to preschool at our church on Thursday.

Lee and I are doing okay, despite the adjustments, although I feel like I am on auto-pilot Mommy status frequently. That's normal I guess.


I wanted to show you the WONDERFUL pictures that my brother Eric took of our family. These were taken two weeks ago when Lily was two weeks old; Grace is two years, nine months.

Enjoy, and remember you can click on individual pictures to see them bigger.

Lots of love,
Tired Mommy Katie

























The infamous Uncle Eric meets Lily for the first time.


The "ensemble" that Grace put together out of her closet!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yea! Updated pics of both cutie pies! I miss 'em both, but pictures at least help. Way to go Eric.