Friday, March 16, 2007

So sue me, I'm terrible about keeping up with this page! It couldn't be the fact that I am chasing little miss independent around 24-7 could it? Grace is blowing and going more than ever these days, and talking a blue streak. She's already making 2 word sentences on a regular basis, and every now and then I'll hear a three word statement ("outside, please, Mama!") She has a mouthful of teeth, and finally decided to make a real effort at growing some hair; it is curling in back as you can see in the last shot. I'll attempt to catch you up thru pics . . You'll have to wait for Christmas shots, because I've just realized they are all on my brother's camera . . .


Grace's first birthday cake -- a rubber ducky, because at the time it was her fave!
11-18-06 (her actual birthday is on November 22nd)


Opening presents was an event that Grace quickly warmed to! Here she opens her first "real" baby doll - a big hit!




Grace thinks Uncle Eric's hamster is hilarious! She loved to pet the "mouse". "Mou--, Mama, Mou--!!!"; 11-19-06, just shy of one year old




So much fun to play in the leaves! 11-26-06; 1 year


"What choo lookin' at?" 11-26-06




Playing at the park on the "big-girl" playground equipment, first time. 1-6-07; 13 1/2 months


Grace "helps" Mommy sweep and is very proud. 1-13-07; 13 1/2 months




Watching Boomer out the window. 2-14-07; 14 1/2 mo.

Pout, pout, pout. 2-14-07; 14 1/2 mo.

Look at those cheeks and lashes! 2-14-07; 14 1/2 mo.


Peek-a-boo through the trees. All dressed up after church, 3-18-07; 16 months

Daddy is so funny! 3-18-07; 16 months

So cute from the back! Running down the sidewalk in her church shoes, "treasures" (acorns) in hand. 3-18-07; 16 months

No comments: