Sunday, October 01, 2006

I know, I know, I did it again. Suffice it to say that things have been crazy busy around here, but I will try to get you caught up. Big Girl Grace is talking, walking (or should I say running), and generally sailing through development right now. It is all Lee and I can do to keep up with her. I should have known after the workouts she did all over my organs when I was pregnant that she would be an early walker, but she surprised even me when she was walking WELL right at 9 months old. She is now 10 months old, a delight and a true joy in our lives, and as you can tell from these pictures, not one bit shy! God has truly blessed us with an intelligent, special little girl.

Since there's so many pictures to catch you up with, I will date them for you in the captions . . .

Grace hitching a ride from Daddy. 7-8-06, 7 1/2 mo.
Sleeping angel baby, 7-2-06, 7 1/2 mo.
Grace visits Aunt Katie on her first weekend trip to the big D (Dallas), 8-12-06, 8 1/2 mo.
Uncle Eric makes Grace giggle, 8-24-06, 9 mo.
Grace "helps" Momma unload the groceries. 8-30-06, 9 mo.

Grace thinks Uncle Nick is funny! 9-4-06, 9 1/2 mo.
Great-grand "Ma" Biebighauser, Grace, and Lee. 9-4-06, 9 1/2 mo.

Grace gnoshing one of the "safety" devices she has just removed from the cabinets after they have been in place for all of two minutes. Doesn't she look pleased with herself? 9-8-06, 9 1/2 mo.
Grace talks to her Daddy thru the window. She watches him all the time while he's outside. 9-9-06, 9 1/2 mo.
Grace likes her new swing in the backyard! 9-10-06, 9 1/2 mo.
Grace helps Momma babysit baby Jalee, a friend from church. She wasn't at all sure about Momma rocking another baby! 9-14-06, 9 3/4 mo.
First cold day, and all bundled up for a swing! 9-17-06, 9 3/4 mo.

No comments: